Monday, October 13, 2008

Consumer's How To: How to & make



Catahedron Costume - More cool how to projects


WikkiHow has a lot of stuff, but under my interest, beading, it could do with more pictures. Looking at some other stuff, some looks like fun.

HowStuff Works is fun for learning how stuff works, but I don't see it so much for how to fix stuff.

Instructables has good instructions and most seem to have good pictures. A couple of beading sites were good with good pictures. I love the Catahedron project, very patient cat.


Looking at the subjects, Expert Village seems to have a lot of good videos, but they keep freezing on my and I just don't have the time. I would rather look a page with instructions and occassionally go to a video if I need clarification.




So different sites have different kinds of help or information. I like knowing about some of the sites that are new to me.

No comments: