Monday, March 31, 2008

Maps - Have Map, Will Travel

I have used Google maps, Mapquest and Yahoo! Maps to find places and get directions. Live Maps is new to me, but will be another one that I try.

I have been trying some of the things in the exercises and have been having problems. I have saved some maps in my maps, but when I try to either add a picture or a link, it doesn't want to work. I have not been able to get any video tutorials to work. I've tried two different profiles on two different machines, no luck.


I have embedded a Google Map of the Crosby area with some restaurants marked. Google has a couple of them in the wrong place.


We had used the Yahoo! Trip Planner in the first go round of iHCPL. I had set up a pretend trip then. If I were going to take a long trip, this would be a good place to start.

I've also tried all of the optional activities. Some this time, some previously.

No comments: