Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Spring Cleaning

OK, I'm not the best at this, but I have been going thru my folders and email deleting or moving stuff. Email I want to keep, I send to my gmail, since it doesn't fill up. Other things I want to keep, I'm storing on a portable hard drive.
I've been looking at some of the GTD sites and trying to figure out something to work for me. I also have the book by David Allen and I'm reading it to try to pick up some tips.
Since I already have Google accounts, I checked out their calendar. It gave me the option to import my Outlook calendar. I tried it and it worked. It also has a sync which I am also going to try. This would be an easy way to keep track of stuff and have access to it from any internet pc.
I also signed up on Remember the Milk. It says it can be used with Google calendar. I'll try that soon. This might be a way for me to keep track of all the stuff I need to do, especially the repeating stuff.
So we'll see if I can get things going.

No comments: