Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Publishing Evolution: Writer Communities & Author Websites

There are a couple of authors whose websites I have visited. I do enjoy knowing something about them. I especially like to know about new books they might be writing. I have been waiting for Lois McMaster Bujold's new Vorkosigan novel to be published. She has mentioned it on her website. I don't check in often, but try to catch up when I do. I've never written an author, but most seem to have a place to contact them.

A book published by popular vote might be good if people have actually read the book before voting for it. Considering some of the books that have been published, someone should have voted or voted against publishing the book. There are some really bad ones out there and you wonder why the paper got wasted.

No comments: