Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Web According to Google: Calendar and Documents

I have been using the Google calendar for some time. It lets me keep track of all my stuff and I can get to it from any place with internet. It's not the only calendar I use, but I really like it. It also emails me everyday to let me know if I have something going on. We also have our staff schedule on a calendar and that is handy also.

I also use Google Documents. I have saved presentations to have access to them from other sites. It's also a good way to save information that you want to be able to get to from any internet access. I tried uploading several documents and it worked very well. Another way to have information available where ever you are.

I like and use both applications. The ability to have access to info where ever you have internet is great.

No comments: