Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Web According to Google: Wave, Buzz, and Mobile

Looking at the video and About Google Wave, it looks like an interesting concept. A group of people in different places could work on a project together in real time, update when they need to and add all sorts of information. You also have a timeline to keep track of everything that has been discussed or added to the project. I see that with it in testing, you have to be invited to sign up for it, so I guess that we'll just have to wait to see if it is something we can use.

Google Buzz is not something I really care to use. Not that many of my friends use Google email and it's just one more thing to keep up with.

I have a very basic cell phone and it doesn't handle apps. If it did, it would be nice to search the web, have maps and to be able to access my calendar.

No comments: