Saturday, May 15, 2010

You Oughta Be In Pictures: Basic Photo Editing

I've been using Picnik since the first iHCPL training. It's one I really enjoy and find easy to use.



For this exercise, I'm trying Photoshop first to compare it. I did like the speech bubbles and it was easy to crop and add the speech.






This is from FotoFlexer. I liked some of the features. Didn't like the way it made me add text.







This is from Picnik. It doesn't have some of the special features I saw in Photoshop, but I mostly just crop and resize in Picnik.
I mostly use the online photo editing sites to crop and resize pictures before putting them on Flickr. I might occassionaly use some of the special features if I was going to use the pictures for scrapbooking or for something fun. I might try Photoshop just to get a feel for the program.

No comments: