Thursday, May 20, 2010

You Oughta Be in Pictures: Sharing Photos

I enjoyed the TopTenReviews video and their website. They had several reviews that I checked out.

I have been using flickr for several years. I use the pro version of the site because I wanted to do more with my pictures. Photobucket seems to be quite similar. I have downloaded and occassionally used Picasa. It is an easy way to find and look at all the pictures you have on your pc.

I also use Facebook, though I keep forgetting to upload pictures. Sometimes it seems like there is a lot to do to have everyone be able to see your pictures. You upload to flickr and then you have to upload to Facebook. I haven't done much with sharing pictures on Facebook. This may be something I will look into more.

I like the ability to choose who sees my pictures. I do not share them across the web with few exceptions.

No comments: