Friday, May 28, 2010

You Oughta Be in Pictures: Fun with Photos

Not overly impressed with Befunky. Tried several different effects. Most didn't do anything for me. A lot of the options were just scary. Two I did kind of like were the Motioncolor and the Watercolor.










At least I still could recognize myself.

I also tried the popart on BigHugeLabs and FotoFlexer. Kind of fun. Liked FotoFlexer better, not so distorted.










A couple of them will let you remove or smooth out wrinkles. Kind of nice. They all have some different features, but most of them are just not what I want to deal with.







A simple drawing effect. Just a kind of highlight from FotoFlexer.

Then there are the put your face in the picture. Again, maybe funny occasionally, but not my thing. These may be funny with a group of friends or for a special occassion. My main thing with pictures is to just be able to post them or email them.



No comments: