Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Week 7 - Technology & commenting

I am SO HAPPY to be able to download audible books. Even in our system, we don't have everything I want to listen to. I download from our site and from Audible. I enjoy reading Gizmodo when I get a chance to try to keep up with what is coming out. Technology is changing faster than I can keep up with it.
The second part, I left a comment on Whitty and Reason's blog about etiquette in using technology and found a Buffy fan. I do try to look thru other blogs when I have a chance, but very seldom comment. Maybe I can start a new habit.

3 comments:

6catwoman said...

Miss "Learning at HCPL" has been the salvation at our branch for all of us on this project. Technology is a wonderful thing, but without this person most of us would be LOST, LOST, LOST! She has come to our aid so often in the last few weeks that I don't know how she got everything else done that she needs to do. Thanks for all the help. You are much appreciated by 6catwoman and all the rest of the group!

6catwoman said...

Miss "Learning at HCPL" has been a great help to all of us at our branch. Technology is a great thing, but can be very, very intimidating at times. Without this person we would have been LOST, LOST, LOST. Thanks for all your help! 6catwoman and all the rest of the group appreciate your assistance very much!

6catwoman said...

Miss "Learning at HCPL" is one of the most tech-savvy staffers at our branch. Without her assistance on most of these projects, the rest of us would have been LOST, LOST, LOST. We all appreciate her contribution to the project.