Monday, March 9, 2009

Pot Luck: Getting the Most Out of Facebook

I started using Facebook with the first iHCPL. My cousin got me to seriously using it. She is in college in Virginia and it's a fun, easy way to keep up with what is going on with her. I also have several friends that I keep up with this way. I don't have tons of friends and like it that way.
I do have a number of applications that I keep up. I have fun with (Lil) Green Patch and (Lil) Blue Cove, the ongoing Snowball Fight! and Pieces of Flair. From the previous iHCPL posts, I have added Visual Bookshelf, but need to do more with it. I've become a Fan of HCPL, Doctor Who, Stargate and others.
I was glad to have the information on 10 Privacy Settings Every Facebook User Should Know. I changed some of my settings right away. I am very particular about how far my info goes.
I have added friends to my account and found friends to join me. I have occassionally chatted with people, catching up or passing on information.
I enjoy using Facebook as a way to keep up with friends and relations. It's a fun site.

No comments: