Thursday, June 4, 2009

Crafts & Hobbies: Craftspiration!

The video is a real hoot!

The One Hour Crafts has some fun ideas and some good links. Found a cute easy to make scarf that doesn't require knitting, crocheting or anything but winding yarn. I like the Curbly Video on using paper nakins to make coasters. I love the garland idea from Kiddley, can be used for any season, especially Christmas. There are also some good organising ideas for crafts. This is a good website for making bias tape.

craftzine had an interesting yo-yo crocheted afgan. Maybe more time consuming than I want to do. I don't crochet much, but from her site, she had a recipe for cream cheese mints that looks easy to make.

A really cute Valentine pin craft and easy to make. Another craft with buckets and pictures decoupaged on to the outside.

One website I like when I have time is from the PBS series Bead, Baubles & Jewels.

I'm also finding good stuff on Repurposeful including what to do with leftover coffee.

I like these kinds of sites, there is just never enough time in the week to do everything I would like.

No comments: