Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Crafts & Hobbies: Digital Scrapbooking

I've done a tiny bit of scrapbooking with paper, etc. Unfortunately it's very time consuming, plus you need a lot of supplies. It's not really a craft I want to do. At least with the online sites you can play around and edit everything easily. Also, no scraps or mess to deal with. I have looked at a couple of the online sites and they look like they would be fairly easy to use. There are a lot of great pages in their galleries to give you ideas on things to make. I don't know how much of this I would do, but it might be fun to make up a few pagers.

I signed up for Scrapblog to practice on. I have trouble getting things done at one sitting, so it's easier to be able to save and work when I have a chance. OK, I finally finished a page and have hopefully loaded it. Finally got it to load.

No comments: