Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Crafts & Hobbies: Decoupage

Several years ago we had a teen night and part of the program was decoupaging covers for a scrapbook. The covers were made out of a thin wood. I did the sample one. It was fun, but not a real project. I've been trying to find the time to do a project for several weeks and I just don't have the time at work to do anything like that. It is not a hobby I would be inclined to take up on a large scale. Some of the jewelry ideas look like fun and maybe not too time consuming.

I also really like the suitcases by pixiegene. Some of them are really wonderful. Some really neat jewelry too. This pendent is a fun Texas map. A good use of old maps and catalogs.

This is just not my thing, but I might like to try the jewelry at a later date.

No comments: