Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Week 8 - Web-based Apps

This is my first time to use Zoho. So far it has dumped me twice and made me start over. I have no idea what I did for it to do this.  I also haven't found where to name docs after they have been saved.

I'm going to try to do several things with it including importing it to my blog. We'll see.

I was on vacation at the Quilt Festival for a week taking classes and shopping. One class I took was a basket weaving class. Here are a couple of pix.

 

                                                              

       

 

I don't like the fact that you don't seem to be able to adjust the size of a pix once you have imported to the document.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


It was not obvious how to post to the blog, but someone here figured it out. I have also looked at Google docs and might use it instead, though Zoho seems to have more apps. I'm still looking at them.

No comments: