Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Week 9 - YouTube continued

OK, I've gone back to trying to embed a YouTube video on my blog. I have followed the instruction on the iHCPL blog, I went to the source page from iHCPL and copied that code and tried it, I am doing all of these from the Edit Html tab in create posting, I have followed YouTube's help page with these instructions...
Yes, you can autoplay movies! In the "About This Video" section of the video watch page, we give you the source code to embed the video:
(then follows their code for this)

To make it autoplay, just append "&autoplay=1" after the video ID so it looks like this:
(then follows their code for this)

substituting my video address for theirs in both places.
I got it to play once from one of these, but it would not play a second time.
I have tried several different videos. The most I get is a box that shows up when I mouse over it.
I don't know if there is something blocking me or what but I have become VERY FRUSTRATED trying to do this!!!!

No comments: